What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
By signing up, you provide us with some of your personal information, such as your name, date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address.
● information that you provide by submitting any forms, survey, and polls. We will consider that information as part of the public domain; ________________
● Information you provide us if you request customer support.
Data about your use of the Service (including, but not limited to, the contents of your communications with other Account holders)
● information about your device, such as its name and type;
● Unique device IDs (persistent/non-persistent hardware type, MAC address, IMEI, operating system, and device name;
● data about your computer’s browser version operating system version page loading time network generated device identifier information hashed MAC address referral source and IP address.
● the number and length of your visits to the APP.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
● The App and associated websites are to provide you with educational and motivational information that may help you achieve your goals;
● To store your running-history;
● Provide helpdesk and support services;
● To modify the App to meet your preferences;
● To moderate any chat messages;
to improve the App for analysis and reporting purposes, and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions, including the use of any data to log any crashes in the provision of our App so we may report such events;
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something.
Facebook and other social networks allow users to connect with each other, share information and updates on personal profiles, as well as receive notifications of activity from friends and family.
● To personalise your experience;
● To send you push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
● To give you other services and apps that we think may be of interest to you;
● To prevent fraud and crime;
● To create an image for a product with for example Facebook or Google;
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that 5APK has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We collect information about the device used to access 5APK.org to ensure that the website is optimized for that device.
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site or other Services. We may collect personal information from you including but not limited to your name email address phone number title company or other identifier address credit card information gender birthday or other demographic information photos and/or videos and other such content.
We use third party information reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of 5APK.org. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on 5APK.org. The collected information includes search terms search parameters click-throughs by users. none
Third party ad networks and social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter insert ads that are similar to or identical to those on the Square.
5APK.org expects its partners advertisers to respect the privacy of its users. However third parties including our partners advertisers and other content providers accessible through our site may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example during your visit to Our site may link to or display certain content (“Third-party content”). In addition, you may be introduced to or able to access information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties (“Third-party parties. 5APK.org is not responsible for the content or actions of third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personal information (i.e. information that does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this Web site and other Web sites in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here. you may receive special offers from third parties. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt-out of such advertising you can visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Another part of our priority is protecting children from online dangers. We encourage parents to understand and monitor and guide their children’s online activities.
5APK does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. You may have already noticed the word “our” in this sentence. That’s because in literature, “our” is used to emphasize something the writer believes is a fact or a proven phenomenon.
Information security and accuracy
We strive to adequately protect your personal and financial information. We employ reasonable physical, organizational, and technical safeguards to help us verify your identity, prevent unauthorized access to and disclosure of your information, and maintain the accuracy and integrity of your information.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information that we have on you. You can do this by contacting [email protected] We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data that we process about you. In order to comply with your request we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request within one month. You can download a copy of your question for reuse. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If you wish to delete your information, please contact us.
Contacting the Site
Thank you kindly for your feedback! If you would like to share more suggestions with us on how to better improve our app, feel free to email us at admin@5APK.org.